Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Temporary Vacation

Hey y'all,
I'm sorry I have been so slack with writing about my post-graduation experiences, but I promise I will begin blogging more frequently! A few things have happened since I last wrote, including my fabulous vacation to Europe with my parents, being a part of a beautiful wedding between two good friends, and starting my new job (well, temporary summer job). 

I wrote a blog post or two while I was on the airplane to Europe, and will post those as soon as I get a chance to complete my thoughts.

But for now here is the important information:
-I made it back from Europe alive and in one piece
-I have now been at my job for about 2 weeks and absolutely love it
-I am beginning--slowly, but surely--the search for what I want to pursue after this summer.

Until next time...

With love,
A recent grad

No comments:

Post a Comment